CVS stores near me in Rolesville, NC
402 SOUTH MAIN ST.
ROLESVILLE, NC, 27571
Rolesville, North Carolina Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Rolesville area is easy. In fact, you can find 35 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a long-awaited vacation or before beginning another year at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you booked a late flight, and have to fill prescriptions as you are hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Rolesville is what you need. In addition to the 2 24-hour pharmacies, there are 23 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to find a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rolesville
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you require to get through the day. In Rolesville, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be ready and to get the most out of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Rolesville does more than provide somewhere to get new prescriptions from Rex Hospital Infusion (Wakefield); it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you require to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Rolesville CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Rolesville are proud to provide the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Rolesville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Main Street location. Develop an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Rolesville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rolesville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Rolesville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rolesville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rolesville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rolesville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rolesville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rolesville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Rolesville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rolesville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rolesville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rolesville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rolesville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.