CVS stores near me in Rutherfordton, NC
111 S. MAIN ST.
RUTHERFORDTON, NC, 28139
Pharmacies in Rutherfordton, North Carolina
With 4 CVS pharmacies in the Rutherfordton area, there's a good chance you'll find one nearby. If you are getting your luggage ready to head out of town or a local enjoying life in Rutherfordton, you need your meds, and your neighborhood CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes your day gets away from you and you're running low on time. You can find 4 drive-thru locations near the city when you don't have time to park your car.
Your Rutherfordton Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. In Rutherfordton, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are out and about. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Rutherfordton is where to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Rutherford Regional Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Rutherfordton
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Rutherfordton are glad to provide services to meet the demands of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Rutherfordton at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Main Street location. Create a customized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Rutherfordton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Rutherfordton provide ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get everyday items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Rutherfordton, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rutherfordton, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rutherfordton, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rutherfordton, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rutherfordton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rutherfordton, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Rutherfordton, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rutherfordton, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rutherfordton, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rutherfordton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rutherfordton, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.