CVS stores near me in Salisbury, NC
1702 EAST INNES STREET
SALISBURY, NC, 28146
1924 STATESVILLE BLVD.
SALISBURY, NC, 28144
Pharmacies in Salisbury, North Carolina
The Salisbury area has 9 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to find the medicine you're after in any part of town. Students looking to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Livingstone College, globetrotters packing for an upcoming adventure and locals who require ongoing support can all get their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Salisbury, such as when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Similarly, if you are trying to be quick and can't leave your car to shop, the 8 drive-thru drugstores in the area can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Salisbury
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get what you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Salisbury, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're making the most of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Salisbury is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Novant Health Rowan Medical Center, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Salisbury CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Salisbury are pleased to provide services to meet the needs of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Salisbury at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Innes Street location. Create a personalized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer medication delivery in Salisbury (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Salisbury provide everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase prescription medication or everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Salisbury, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Salisbury, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Salisbury, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Salisbury, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Salisbury, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Salisbury, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Salisbury, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Salisbury, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Salisbury, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Salisbury!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Salisbury, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.