CVS stores near me in Shallotte, NC
Pharmacies in Shallotte, North Carolina
The Shallotte area has 6 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to buy the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers packing for an upcoming vacation and locals who require regular support all have their prescription medication requirements taken care of. Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, you're in a hurry and do not have time to park your car. Luckily, there are 6 drive thru pharmacies in Shallotte in town to help you get your meds and get back on the road fast.
Your Shallotte Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. In Shallotte, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doólike enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Magic Mountain Fun Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Shallotte is where to go for prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Shallotte CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. The following services are provided at our Shallotte pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Main Street store help our patients find medication in Shallotte at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Shallotte (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Shallotte offer everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Shallotte, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Shallotte, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Shallotte, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Shallotte, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Shallotte, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Shallotte, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Shallotte, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Shallotte, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Shallotte, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Shallotte!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Shallotte, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.