CVS stores near me in Shelby, NC
1830 WEST DIXON BOULEVARD, CORNER OF HIGHWAY 74 AND 226
SHELBY, NC, 28152
300 EAST GROVER ST
SHELBY, NC, 28150
105 EAST COLLEGE AVE., 105 EAST COLLEGE AVENUE
SHELBY, NC, 28152
Pharmacies in Shelby, North Carolina
There are 7 CVS pharmacies in the Shelby area, making it easy for residents to buy their medication. College students getting ready to move in for a new semester at Gardner-Webb University, travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can get their medication without having to go too far. There will occasionally be times when you're in a hurry and can't get out of the car. Thankfully, you can find 6 drive thru pharmacies in Shelby in the area to help you refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Shelby
Whether you choose to spend the day having fun at Oak Mills Fun Park or catching a game at George Blanton Memorial Stadium, you're sure to find something fun to do in Shelby. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Shelby is where to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Carolinas Hospitalist Group, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Shelby
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. The following services are provided at our Shelby pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Grover Street store help you find prescription drugs in Shelby at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Shelby (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Shelby.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication and everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Shelby, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Shelby, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Shelby, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Shelby, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Shelby, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Shelby, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Shelby, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Shelby, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Shelby, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Shelby!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Shelby, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.