CVS stores near me in Southern Shores, NC
5547 N. CROATAN HWY., UNIT 26
SOUTHERN SHORES, NC, 27949
Southern Shores, North Carolina Pharmacies
The Southern Shores area has 3 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to find the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. Travelers getting ready for their next adventure and residents who require ongoing care all have their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you're in a hurry and don't have time to find a parking space. Luckily, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Southern Shores in the area so you can get your medication and get back on the road fast.
Your Southern Shores Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you what you need. In Southern Shores, this is extra important because there is a lot to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at H2OBX Waterpark to exploring Wright Brothers National Memorial. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Southern Shores is where to go for medication refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Southern Shores
CVS pharmacies in Southern Shores are here to meet the medical requirements of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Southern Shores at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Croatan Highway location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Buy your medications in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Southern Shores (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Southern Shores provide everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find everyday items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Southern Shores, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Southern Shores, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Southern Shores, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Southern Shores, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Southern Shores, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Southern Shores, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Southern Shores, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Southern Shores, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Southern Shores, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Southern Shores!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Southern Shores, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.