CVS stores near me in Spruce Pine, NC
12121 S. 226 HWY, THE COMMOMS SHOPPING CENTER
SPRUCE PINE, NC, 28777
Spruce Pine, North Carolina Pharmacies
You can shop at 4 CVS pharmacies in the Spruce Pine area, making it simple for locals to purchase their prescription medication. Vacationers getting things ready before leaving town, and Spruce Pine natives all can get their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There will sometimes be days when you are short on time and can't run into the store. Luckily, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in Spruce Pine in the city to help you refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Spruce Pine Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Spruce Pine, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared and to fully enjoy your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Spruce Pine is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after being discharged from Blue Ridge Regional Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Spruce Pine
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Spruce Pine are proud to provide services to meet the demands of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Spruce Pine at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Highway 226 location. Set up a personalized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Spruce Pine (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Spruce Pine provide everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Spruce Pine, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Spruce Pine, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Spruce Pine, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Spruce Pine, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Spruce Pine, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Spruce Pine, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Spruce Pine, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Spruce Pine, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Spruce Pine, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Spruce Pine!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Spruce Pine, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.