CVS stores near me in Stanley, NC
442 HIGHWAY 27 SOUTH
STANLEY, NC, 28164
Stanley, North Carolina Pharmacies
Stanley locals, from college students at Belmont Abbey College to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their medication refills conveniently. There are 42 CVS pharmacies in the Stanley area to help you get the pharmaceutical care you need. If you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Stanley, such as when you've booked a late flight, you will be happy to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you can find 31 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're trying to save time and don't want to find a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Stanley
Whatever you have planned, we help get you what you need. This is extra important in Stanley, where there is a lot to doólike enjoying a day of having fun at Altitude Trampoline Park. The best pharmacy helps you find all you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Stanley is the place to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from CaroMont Regional Medical Center, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Stanley
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the demands of every residents, including are available at our Stanley pharmacies to meet the requirements of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Stanley at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Highway 27 South location. Create a customized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Buy your meds in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Stanley (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Stanley offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Stanley, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Stanley, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Stanley, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Stanley, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Stanley, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Stanley, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Stanley, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Stanley, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Stanley, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Stanley!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Stanley, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.