CVS stores near me in Statesville, NC
215 NORTH CENTER STREET
STATESVILLE, NC, 28677
1550 WILKESBORO HWY
STATESVILLE, NC, 28625
3111 TAYLORSVILLE HIGHWAY
STATESVILLE, NC, 28625
178 TURNERSBURG HWY
STATESVILLE, NC, 28625
Pharmacies in Statesville, North Carolina
The Statesville area has 6 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to find the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. Vacationers preparing for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of regular support can all get their pharmaceutical requirements covered. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Statesville, such as when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. At the same time, if you're trying to be quick and can't take the time to park, the 5 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Statesville
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you require. This is extra important in Statesville, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be able to handle what life throws at you and to have a carefree day. Finding the best pharmacy in Statesville not only provides the ability to pick up new orders from Davis Regional Medical Center; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you need to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Statesville Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Statesville are happy to provide the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Turnersburg Highway location help our patients get rapid refills in Statesville at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through processes such as prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Statesville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Statesville provide everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Statesville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Statesville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Statesville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Statesville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Statesville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Statesville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Statesville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Statesville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Statesville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Statesville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Statesville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.