CVS stores near me in Surf City, NC
Pharmacies in Surf City, North Carolina
With 4 CVS pharmacies in the Surf City area, you are sure to find one close by. Whether you're getting your bags ready for a fun getaway or a local staying at home, your prescription drugs are important, and CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies can take place at any time. When this occurs, you'll be happy to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near Surf City. There are also 4 drive-thru locations near the city for when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Surf City Pharmacy
There is so much to do in Surf City, and occasionally when you're taking it all in you need to prepare for the unexpected. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Surf City, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Sandy Shores Medical Center & Urgent Care, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Surf City Services
CVS pharmacies in Surf City are committed to meeting the needs of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Surf City at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Nc Highway 50 location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes including prescription delivery in Surf City (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Surf City.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription meds and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Surf City, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Surf City, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Surf City, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Surf City, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Surf City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Surf City, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Surf City, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Surf City, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Surf City, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Surf City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Surf City, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.