CVS stores near me in Swannanoa, NC
2351 US 70 HWY
SWANNANOA, NC, 28778
Swannanoa, North Carolina Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Swannanoa area. In fact, there are 18 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a student getting a refill before enrolling at Warren Wilson College or a traveler getting ready for an upcoming journey, we've got you covered. When you're catching a late flight, and need to fill prescriptions as you're hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Swannanoa is what you'll need. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, there are 12 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to look for a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Swannanoa
In Swannanoa, there's plenty to do, such as catching a game at Pulliam Stadium. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Swannanoa is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Swannanoa Valley Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Swannanoa CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. services to meet the needs of all locals, including are available at our Swannanoa pharmacies to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the US 70 Highway store help our patients find prescription drugs in Swannanoa at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Swannanoa (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Swannanoa offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription medication or everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Swannanoa, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Swannanoa, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Swannanoa, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Swannanoa, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Swannanoa, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Swannanoa, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Swannanoa, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Swannanoa, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Swannanoa, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Swannanoa!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Swannanoa, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.