CVS stores near me in Walnut Cove, NC
610 N. MAIN ST., PO BOX 869
WALNUT COVE, NC, 27052
Walnut Cove, North Carolina Pharmacies
You can shop at 18 CVS pharmacies in the Walnut Cove area, which makes it easy for members of the community to get their medication. Globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication nearby. There will occasionally be times when you are short on time and can't spend the time to park your car. Luckily, there are 14 drive thru pharmacies in Walnut Cove in the city so you can refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Walnut Cove
You have several choices for things to do in Walnut Cove, like catching a game at Meadow Brook Field-N63. Whatever you have planned for the day, CVS helps get you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Walnut Cove does more than give you a place to get a new order from LifeBrite Community Hospital of Stokes; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Walnut Cove
Walnut Cove CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Walnut Cove at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Main Street location. Set up a personalized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Walnut Cove (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Walnut Cove provide ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get prescription medication or over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Walnut Cove, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Walnut Cove, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Walnut Cove, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Walnut Cove, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Walnut Cove, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Walnut Cove, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Walnut Cove, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Walnut Cove, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Walnut Cove, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Walnut Cove!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Walnut Cove, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.