CVS stores near me in Waxhaw, NC
10012 WEISS WAY
WAXHAW, NC, 28173
1602 PROVIDENCE RD., SOUTH
WAXHAW, NC, 28173
1142 N. BROOME ST.
WAXHAW, NC, 28173
8101 KENSINGTON DR.
WAXHAW, NC, 28173
Waxhaw, North Carolina Pharmacies
The Waxhaw area has 46 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to locate the medicine you require in any part of town. Globetrotters preparing for their next adventure and residents in need of regular coverage can all get their prescription medication needs covered. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Waxhaw, such as when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you are short on time and would rather not leave your car to shop, the 37 drive-thru drugstores in town can meet your needs.
Your Waxhaw Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Waxhaw, such as catching a game at Marvin Ridge Football Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what comes your way. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Waxhaw is where to go for prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Waxhaw Services
Waxhaw CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Waxhaw at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Broom Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through managing medication delivery in Waxhaw (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Waxhaw provide everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Waxhaw, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Waxhaw, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Waxhaw, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Waxhaw, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Waxhaw, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Waxhaw, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Waxhaw, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Waxhaw, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Waxhaw, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Waxhaw!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Waxhaw, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.