CVS stores near me in Weaverville, NC
121 MONTICELLO RD.
WEAVERVILLE, NC, 28787
Weaverville, North Carolina Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Weaverville area. In fact, you'll find 16 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before beginning another year at University Of North Carolina At Asheville or getting ready for a fun getaway, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you booked a red-eye, and have a prescription refill to complete your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Weaverville is what you're looking for. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, there are 11 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and go in the store.
Your Weaverville Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you require to get through the day. In Weaverville, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared and to have a carefree day. Finding the best pharmacy in Weaverville not only provides a place to pick up new prescriptions from Mission Hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items needed to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Weaverville Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. Our Weaverville pharmacies are proud to provide the following services to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Weaverville at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Monticello Road location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get medication delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Weaverville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Weaverville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Weaverville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Weaverville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Weaverville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Weaverville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Weaverville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Weaverville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Weaverville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Weaverville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Weaverville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Weaverville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Weaverville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.