CVS stores near me in Wesley Chapel, NC
6350 WEDDINGTON RD
WESLEY CHAPEL, NC, 28104
Pharmacies in Wesley Chapel, North Carolina
Since there are 54 CVS pharmacies in the Wesley Chapel area, you're sure to have one nearby. Whether you are packing up to head out of town or a local staying at home, your medication is vital, and your local CVS helps you get them. There are times when you suddenly need a refill in the middle of the night. When this occurs, you'll be relieved to learn CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near Wesley Chapel. Additionally, you'll find 41 drive-thru locations near the city in case you do not want to shop inside.
Your Wesley Chapel Pharmacy
In Wesley Chapel, there is a lot to do, including cheering on your team at Walter Bickett Stadium. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Wesley Chapel does more than give you a place to fill a new order from Hospital; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
Wesley Chapel CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Wesley Chapel are here to meet the requirements of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Wesley Chapel at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Weddington Rd location. Create an individualized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Wesley Chapel (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Wesley Chapel.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Wesley Chapel, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Wesley Chapel, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Wesley Chapel, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Wesley Chapel, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Wesley Chapel, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Wesley Chapel, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Wesley Chapel, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Wesley Chapel, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Wesley Chapel, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Wesley Chapel!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Wesley Chapel, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.