CVS stores near me in Whiteville, NC
902 N. J.K. POWELL BLVD.
WHITEVILLE, NC, 28472
Pharmacies in Whiteville, North Carolina
If you are looking for a prescription refill in Whiteville, look no further. The pharmacy at the North JK Powell Ave CVS will gladly satisfy your needs. Centrally located, the store is easy to get to for everyone from locals to travelers heading off on their next adventure, and everyone in between. There are times when you need to find a 24-hour pharmacy near Whiteville, such as when you're on your way to catch a red-eye or have an emergency late at night. Every now and then, you might be in too much of a to park your car and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the information on the North JK Powell Ave CVS to find out what services it offers.
Your Local Pharmacy in Whiteville
There is so much to do in Whiteville, but occasionally when you are seeing it all you need to be prepared for anything. CVS helps you get ready for your day, whatever happens. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Whiteville, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Carolinas Hospitalist Group, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Whiteville Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our Whiteville pharmacies are glad to offer the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Whiteville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North JK Powell Ave location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Whiteville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Whiteville provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Whiteville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Whiteville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Whiteville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Whiteville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Whiteville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Whiteville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Whiteville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Whiteville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Whiteville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Whiteville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Whiteville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.