CVS stores near me in Woodfin, NC
471 WEAVERVILLE RD.
WOODFIN, NC, 28804
Woodfin, North Carolina Pharmacies
There are 17 CVS pharmacies in the Woodfin area, which makes it simple for residents to get their prescription medication. College students getting ready to move in for a new semester at University Of North Carolina At Asheville, vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Woodfin is your only choice, such as when you have to make a late flight. Thankfully, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near town. At the same time, you end up being in such a hurry that you can't leave your car to shop. When that happens, the 11 drive-thru locations near Woodfin will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Woodfin
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you what you require. In Woodfin, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be able to deal with what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Woodfin does more than provide a place to fill new prescriptions from Mission Hospital-St Joseph Campus; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items required to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Woodfin
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Woodfin to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Woodfin at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Merrimon Avenue location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in Woodfin (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Woodfin.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Woodfin, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Woodfin, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Woodfin, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Woodfin, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Woodfin, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Woodfin, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Woodfin, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Woodfin, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Woodfin, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Woodfin!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Woodfin, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.