CVS stores near me in Youngsville, NC
1190 US 1 HWY
YOUNGSVILLE, NC, 27596
Pharmacies in Youngsville, North Carolina
The Youngsville area has 22 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to get the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, travelers getting ready for their next trip and residents in need of regular refills can all get their prescription medication demands met. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Youngsville, like when you need to make a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you're trying to be quick and don't want to take the time to find a parking spot, the 17 drive-thru pharmacies near the area can meet your needs.
Your Youngsville Pharmacy
You have plenty of options for things to do in Youngsville, including cheering on your team at Groves Stadium. Whatever your plans for the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Youngsville, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from Rex Hospital Infusion (Wakefield), provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Youngsville Services
Youngsville CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Youngsville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the US 1 location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Youngsville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Youngsville provide ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Youngsville, NC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Youngsville, NC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Youngsville, NC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Youngsville, NC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Youngsville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Youngsville, NC?
For pharmacy delivery in Youngsville, North Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Youngsville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Youngsville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Youngsville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Youngsville, NC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.