CVS stores near me in Fargo, ND
2425 13TH AVE SOUTH
FARGO, ND, 58103
1321 19TH AVE NORTH
FARGO, ND, 58102
Fargo, North Dakota Pharmacies
Fargo residents, from students at North Dakota State University-Main Campus to vacationers packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription refills locally. There are 5 Fargo area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you need. There are sure to be days when you're short on time and can't run into the store. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Fargo in the area to help you refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fargo
You have numerous choices for things to do in Fargo, including enjoying a day of having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or catching a game at FARGODOME. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever happens. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Fargo, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Sanford Childrens. Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Fargo
Fargo CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical requirements of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the 19th Avenue North store help our patients find prescription drugs in Fargo at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with managing medication delivery in Fargo (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Fargo offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for everyday items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Fargo, ND Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fargo, ND?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fargo, ND deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fargo, ND?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fargo, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fargo, ND?
For pharmacy delivery in Fargo, North Dakota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Dakota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fargo, ND?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Dakota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fargo, ND?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fargo!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fargo, ND offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.