CVS stores near me in Grand Forks, ND
1950 32ND AVE. S
GRAND FORKS, ND, 58201
Pharmacies in Grand Forks, North Dakota
If you are looking for medication in Grand Forks, look no further. The 32nd Avenue South CVS has a pharmacy that can happily meet your requirements. Centrally located, the branch can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to college students living on campus at University Of North Dakota, globetrotters leaving for their next trip, and more. Occasionally, you're running low on time and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Grand Forks. You might have other times when you have to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, like when you're on your way to make a late flight out of Grand Forks International or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Take a look at the information on the 32nd Avenue South CVS to see what amenities it offers.
Your Grand Forks Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you require to make it through the day. In Grand Forks, this is especially important, as there is a lot to doóincluding enjoying a day of having fun at Splashers of the South Seas. Locating the best pharmacy in Grand Forks does more than provide the ability to fill new prescriptions from Altru Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items needed to get through the day or make your next trip successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Grand Forks
CVS pharmacies in Grand Forks are open to meet the requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the 32nd Avenue South store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Grand Forks at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Grand Forks (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Grand Forks.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Grand Forks, ND Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Grand Forks, ND?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Grand Forks, ND deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Grand Forks, ND?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Grand Forks, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Grand Forks, ND?
For pharmacy delivery in Grand Forks, North Dakota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in North Dakota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Grand Forks, ND?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Dakota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Grand Forks, ND?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Grand Forks!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Grand Forks, ND offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.