CVS stores near me in Athens, OH
555 E. STATE ST.
ATHENS, OH, 45701
32 S. COURT ST.
ATHENS, OH, 45701
Pharmacies in Athens, Ohio
Athens citizens, from college students at Ohio University-Main Campus to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication locally. There are 2 CVS pharmacies in the Athens area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you require. There will sometimes be times when you are running late and can't spend the time to park your car. Thankfully, there is a drive-thru pharmacy near Athens in the area to help you refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Athens Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you need to get through the day. This is extra important in Athens, where there is so much to do, and you have to be ready to handle what life throws at you and to have a carefree day. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Athens, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Holzer hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
Athens CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our Athens pharmacies are happy to offer the following services to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Athens at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East State Street location. Create an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Athens (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Athens.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription meds as well as over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Athens, OH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Athens, OH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Athens, OH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Athens, OH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Athens, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Athens, OH?
For pharmacy delivery in Athens, Ohio, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Ohio offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Athens, OH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Ohio. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Athens, OH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Athens!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Athens, OH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.