CVS stores near me in Aurora, OH
Pharmacies in Aurora, Ohio
The Aurora area has 51 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the medicine you're looking for in any part of town. College students looking to refill prescriptions before moving into housing at Hiram College, vacationers packing for their next vacation and residents who require ongoing care all have their pharmaceutical requirements covered. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Aurora, like when you have to catch a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 6 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you're trying to be quick and would rather not leave your car to go inside, the 37 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Aurora Pharmacy
In Aurora, there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Twinsburg Water Park to catching a game at Aurora Veterans Stadium or laying on the sand at Perkins Beach. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you choose to do. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Aurora, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to University Hospitals Mantua Health Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require.
Aurora CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Aurora are dedicated to meeting the medical demands of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Aurora at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Garfield Street location. Develop an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Aurora (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Aurora provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Aurora, OH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Aurora, OH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Aurora, OH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Aurora, OH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Aurora, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Aurora, OH?
For pharmacy delivery in Aurora, Ohio, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Ohio offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Aurora, OH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Ohio. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Aurora, OH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Aurora!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Aurora, OH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.