CVS stores near me in Chesapeake, OH
219 THIRD AVENUE
CHESAPEAKE, OH, 45619
Pharmacies in Chesapeake, Ohio
There are 12 in the Chesapeake area, so you're sure to find one nearby. If you're getting your bags ready to catch a flight at Tri-State Walker-Long, a student living at Marshall University, or a local enjoying life in Chesapeake, you have to have your meds, and your neighborhood CVS helps you find them. Sometimes your schedule is packed and you're running low on time. You will find 10 drive-thru drugstores in town on the occasions when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Chesapeake
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require to get through the day. In Chesapeake, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're enjoying the city. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Chesapeake is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Fresenius Medical Care at Cornerstone Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Chesapeake CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Chesapeake are open to meet the medical needs of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Third Avenue location help our patients get rapid refills in Chesapeake at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through managing medication delivery in Chesapeake (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Chesapeake offer everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Purchase prescription drugs and over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Chesapeake, OH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Chesapeake, OH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Chesapeake, OH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Chesapeake, OH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Chesapeake, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Chesapeake, OH?
For pharmacy delivery in Chesapeake, Ohio, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Ohio offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Chesapeake, OH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Ohio. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Chesapeake, OH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Chesapeake!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Chesapeake, OH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.