CVS stores near me in Coshocton, OH
200 SOUTH SECOND STREET
COSHOCTON, OH, 43812
Coshocton, Ohio Pharmacies
Coshocton locals, from homebodies content to stay home to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription refills without going too far. There are 2 Coshocton area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you need. There will occasionally be times when you're rushing somewhere and can't run into the store. Thankfully, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Coshocton in the city so you can refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Coshocton Pharmacy
There are plenty of possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Coshocton, including catching a game at Stewart Field. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Coshocton is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Coshocton Regional Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Coshocton CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are available at our Coshocton pharmacies to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Second Street store help our patients find prescription drugs in Coshocton at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes such as prescription delivery in Coshocton (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Coshocton.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Coshocton, OH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Coshocton, OH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Coshocton, OH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Coshocton, OH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Coshocton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Coshocton, OH?
For pharmacy delivery in Coshocton, Ohio, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Ohio offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Coshocton, OH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Ohio. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Coshocton, OH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Coshocton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Coshocton, OH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.