CVS stores near me in Euclid, OH
22001 LAKESHORE BLVD
EUCLID, OH, 44123
Euclid, Ohio Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Euclid area. In fact, you can find 64 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before starting another semester at Notre Dame College or packing up before a fun vacation, we've got you covered. When you are catching a late flight, and need to refill your medication as part of your last-minute preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Euclid. In addition to the 8 24-hour pharmacies, there are 44 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to find a place to park and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Euclid
There is so much to do in Euclid, such as spending the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or catching a game at Spartans Field. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what comes your way. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Euclid, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Cleveland Clinic - Euclid Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Euclid Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Euclid to meet the requirements of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Monticello Boulevard location help you get rapid refills in Euclid at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Euclid (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Euclid.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Euclid, OH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Euclid, OH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Euclid, OH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Euclid, OH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Euclid, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Euclid, OH?
For pharmacy delivery in Euclid, Ohio, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Ohio offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Euclid, OH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Ohio. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Euclid, OH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Euclid!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Euclid, OH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.