CVS stores near me in Lyndhurst, OH
1443 RICHMOND RD.
LYNDHURST, OH, 44124
Lyndhurst, Ohio Pharmacies
You will find 67 CVS pharmacies in the Lyndhurst area, making it a snap for members of the community to purchase their prescription drugs. Students living near campus at Notre Dame College, vacationers packing up before going to the airport, and Lyndhurst natives all can find their prescription drugs without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Lyndhurst is the only solution, such as when you booked a late flight. Luckily, CVS has 8 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you find yourself in such a rush that you don't want to get out of your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 47 drive-thru pharmacies near town can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lyndhurst
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or cheering on your team at Korb Field, there's a lot to do in Lyndhurst. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Lyndhurst not only provides a place to pick up new orders from Cleveland Clinic - Hillcrest Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you require to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lyndhurst
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the requirements of every local, including are offered at our pharmacies in Lyndhurst to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Lyndhurst at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Richmond Road location. Set up a personalized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Lyndhurst (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lyndhurst.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Lyndhurst, OH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lyndhurst, OH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lyndhurst, OH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lyndhurst, OH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lyndhurst, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lyndhurst, OH?
For pharmacy delivery in Lyndhurst, Ohio, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Ohio offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lyndhurst, OH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Ohio. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lyndhurst, OH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lyndhurst!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lyndhurst, OH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.