CVS stores near me in Marietta, OH
Marietta, Ohio Pharmacies
With 6 CVS pharmacies in the Marietta area, there's a good chance you will have one nearby. If you're packing up to head out of town, a student living at Marietta College, or a local enjoying life in Marietta, your meds are vital, and your local CVS helps you access them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're in a hurry. Fortunately, you'll find 6 drive-thru drugstores in the city on the occasions when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Marietta
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you require. In Marietta, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you have to be prepared and to truly enjoy your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Marietta is the place to go for filling a new prescription after being discharged from Marietta Memorial Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Marietta CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. services to meet the demands of every residents, including are offered at our Marietta pharmacies to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Marietta at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Third Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Marietta (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Marietta offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Marietta, OH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Marietta, OH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Marietta, OH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Marietta, OH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Marietta, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Marietta, OH?
For pharmacy delivery in Marietta, Ohio, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Ohio offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Marietta, OH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Ohio. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Marietta, OH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Marietta!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Marietta, OH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.