CVS stores near me in Richmond Heights, OH
4961 MONTICELLO BLVD,
RICHMOND HEIGHTS, OH, 44143
Richmond Heights, Ohio Pharmacies
Richmond Heights locals, from students at Notre Dame College to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs without going too far. There are 65 Richmond Heights area CVS pharmacies to help you get the medicinal care you need. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Richmond Heights, like when you've booked a red-eye, you will be happy to know you can find 8 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You'll also find 45 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're pressed for time and would rather not find a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Richmond Heights
Whether you choose to spend the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or cheering on your team at Spartans Field, there is plenty to do in Richmond Heights. No matter what your plans for the day, CVS helps get you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Richmond Heights not only gives you a place to get new prescriptions from Cleveland Clinic - Euclid Hospital; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items needed to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Richmond Heights Services
CVS pharmacies in Richmond Heights are open to meet the requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Richmond Heights at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Monticello Boulevard location. Create an individualized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer medication delivery in Richmond Heights (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Richmond Heights provide everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Richmond Heights, OH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Richmond Heights, OH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Richmond Heights, OH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Richmond Heights, OH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Richmond Heights, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Richmond Heights, OH?
For pharmacy delivery in Richmond Heights, Ohio, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Ohio offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Richmond Heights, OH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Ohio. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Richmond Heights, OH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Richmond Heights!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Richmond Heights, OH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.