CVS stores near me in Strongsville, OH
13777 PEARL RD.
STRONGSVILLE, OH, 44136
18200 ROYALTON RD
STRONGSVILLE, OH, 44136
Strongsville, Ohio Pharmacies
Strongsville citizens, from college students at Baldwin Wallace University to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs locally. There are 60 CVS pharmacies in the Strongsville area to help you find the medicinal care you require. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Strongsville, like when you booked a red-eye out of Cleveland-Hopkins Intl, you will be pleased to know CVS has 7 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you can find 39 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not find a parking spot.
Your Strongsville Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Strongsville, where there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of having fun at Anthony Zielinski Park Splash Pad. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Strongsville, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Brunswick Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
Strongsville CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Strongsville are glad to provide the following services to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Pearl Road location help you find prescription drugs in Strongsville at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Strongsville (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Strongsville provide ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy for prescription medication as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Strongsville, OH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Strongsville, OH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Strongsville, OH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Strongsville, OH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Strongsville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Strongsville, OH?
For pharmacy delivery in Strongsville, Ohio, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Ohio offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Strongsville, OH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Ohio. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Strongsville, OH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Strongsville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Strongsville, OH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.