CVS stores near me in Bartlesville, OK
3711 E. FRANK PHILLIPS BLVD.
BARTLESVILLE, OK, 74006
Bartlesville, Oklahoma Pharmacies
If you are searching for medication in Bartlesville, look no further. The pharmacy at the S E Frank Phillips CVS will happily satisfy your needs. Centrally located, the branch can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to college students enrolled at Oklahoma Wesleyan University, vacationers preparing to hit the road, and more. There are times when you're in a rush and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Bartlesville. There could be other occasions when you have to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near town, such as when you are trying to make a red-eye or have a late-night emergency. Take a look at the information on the S E Frank Phillips CVS to find out what services it has.
Your Bartlesville Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get the things you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Bartlesville, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready and to have a carefree day. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Bartlesville, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Access Medical Centers - Urgent Care, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Bartlesville Services
CVS pharmacies in Bartlesville are committed to meeting the requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Bartlesville at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the S E Frank Phillips location. Develop a customized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer medication delivery in Bartlesville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Bartlesville offer everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Bartlesville, OK Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bartlesville, OK?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bartlesville, OK deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bartlesville, OK?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bartlesville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bartlesville, OK?
For pharmacy delivery in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Oklahoma offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bartlesville, OK?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Oklahoma. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bartlesville, OK?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bartlesville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bartlesville, OK offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.