CVS Pharmacy Near Me in Salem, OR
3790 Center St Ne Salem, OR 97301
CVS Pharmacy Salem, OR Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Salem, OR?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Salem, Oregon deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Salem, OR?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Salem, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Salem, OR?
For pharmacy delivery in Salem, Oregon, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Oregon offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Salem, OR?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Oregon. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Salem, OR?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Salem!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Salem, OR offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.
Salem, Oregon Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Salem area is a piece of cake. In fact, you'll find 2 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before beginning another semester at Willamette University or packing up before a long-awaited trip, we've got you covered. Take note of the hours at your nearby Salem pharmacy to see when you can get your much-needed medicine.
Your Salem Pharmacy
Whether you choose to spend the day having fun at Englewood Park Splash Pad or cheering on your team at Williamette Softball Field, you're sure to find a lot to do in Salem. No matter what adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Salem is where to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Oregon State Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Salem Services
Salem CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Center St NE location help our patients find medication in Salem at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Salem (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Salem.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.