CVS stores near me in Springfield, OR
2750 GATEWAY ST
SPRINGFIELD, OR, 97477
Springfield, Oregon Pharmacies
There are 2 in the Springfield area, so you're likely to find one not too far away. Whether you're getting your bags ready for a trip out of town, a student taking classes at University Of Oregon, or a local staying at home, your prescription drugs are vital, and your neighborhood CVS can help you access them. Take a look at the hours of operation at your nearby Springfield pharmacy to find out when you can stop by to get your much-needed medicine. Your neighborhood CVS in Springfield provides a convenient way for you to stay on top of your prescription.
Your Local Pharmacy in Springfield
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you need. In Springfield, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are making the most of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Springfield is the place to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Springfield CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. Our Springfield pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Springfield at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Gateway St location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Springfield (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Springfield.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy for everyday items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Springfield, OR Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Springfield, OR?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Springfield, OR deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Springfield, OR?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Springfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Springfield, OR?
For pharmacy delivery in Springfield, Oregon, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Oregon offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Springfield, OR?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Oregon. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Springfield, OR?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Springfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Springfield, OR offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.