CVS stores near me in Beaver Falls, PA
2556 CONSTITUTION BLVD.,, CHIPPEWA MALL
BEAVER FALLS, PA, 15010
Pharmacies in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
You can shop at 15 CVS pharmacies in the Beaver Falls area, which makes it easy for members of the community to get their prescription drugs. Students living near campus at Geneva College, globetrotters packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can get their medication without traveling too far. There are sure to be times when you're running late and can't run into the store. Luckily, there are 11 drive thru pharmacies in Beaver Falls in the city to help you refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Beaver Falls
There is so much to do in Beaver Falls, such as cheering on your team at Merriman Athletic Complex. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Beaver Falls provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you require to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Beaver Falls
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our Beaver Falls pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Constitution Boulevard location help our patients get medication refilled in Beaver Falls at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Beaver Falls (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Beaver Falls provide everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Beaver Falls, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Beaver Falls, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Beaver Falls, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Beaver Falls, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Beaver Falls, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Beaver Falls, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Beaver Falls, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Beaver Falls, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Beaver Falls!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Beaver Falls, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.