CVS stores near me in Brookhaven, PA
Pharmacies in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
You will find 147 CVS pharmacies in the Brookhaven area, which makes it easy to buy your prescription drugs. Students living near campus at Widener University, vacationers getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can find their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Brookhaven is the only solution, like when you booked a red-eye out of Philadelphia Intl. Luckily, CVS has 19 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you don't want to take the time to find a parking space. When this is the case, the 77 drive-thru drugstores in town can meet your needs.
Your Brookhaven Pharmacy
In Brookhaven, there's a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Trampoline & Adventure Park by Urban Air Delco to adventuring at First State National Historical Park or cheering on your team at Leslie C. Quick Jr. Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Brookhaven is the place to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Crozer-Chester Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Brookhaven CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Brookhaven are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Edgemont Avenue location help you get rapid refills in Brookhaven at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with accessing prescription delivery in Brookhaven (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Brookhaven.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Head to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Brookhaven, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Brookhaven, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Brookhaven, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Brookhaven, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Brookhaven, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Brookhaven, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Brookhaven, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Brookhaven, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Brookhaven!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Brookhaven, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.