CVS stores near me in Carlisle, PA
Pharmacies in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Carlisle locals, from students at Dickinson College to travelers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication conveniently. There are 17 CVS pharmacies in the Carlisle area to help you find the medicinal care you seek. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Carlisle, such as when you're catching a late flight, you will be pleased to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. You'll even find 14 drive-thru drugstores in town for those times when you're pressed for time and can't find parking.
Your Carlisle Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you need to make it through the day. In Carlisle, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be prepared and to fully enjoy your day. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Carlisle is the place to go for prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Carlisle
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Carlisle are happy to provide the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Southwest Street store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Carlisle at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through accessing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Carlisle (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Carlisle.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Carlisle, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Carlisle, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Carlisle, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Carlisle, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Carlisle, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Carlisle, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Carlisle, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Carlisle, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Carlisle!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Carlisle, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.