CVS stores near me in Downingtown, PA
751 WEST LANCASTER AVENUE, CORNER OF LLOYD AVENUE
DOWNINGTOWN, PA, 19335
599 BELL TAVERN BLVD.
DOWNINGTOWN, PA, 19335
Downingtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies
Downingtown citizens, from college students at Immaculata University to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 51 CVS pharmacies in the Downingtown area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Downingtown, such as when you have to catch a red-eye, you will be pleased to know CVS has 4 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you'll find 35 drive-thru pharmacies near Downingtown for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Downingtown
You have numerous possibilities for things to do in Downingtown, such as catching a game at Parkside Soccer Fields. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Downingtown is where to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Brandywine Hospital - Tower Health, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Downingtown Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Downingtown are pleased to provide services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Bell Tavern Blvd location help you find prescription drugs in Downingtown at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Downingtown (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Downingtown.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Head to your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Downingtown, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Downingtown, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Downingtown, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Downingtown, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Downingtown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Downingtown, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Downingtown, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Downingtown, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Downingtown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Downingtown, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.