CVS stores near me in Dresher, PA
1678 SUSQUEHANNA RD.
DRESHER, PA, 19025
Dresher, Pennsylvania Pharmacies
Dresher citizens, from college students at Westminster Theological Seminary to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 182 CVS pharmacies in the Dresher area to help you find the medicinal care you seek. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Dresher, such as when you're catching a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find 25 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you will find 105 drive-thru drugstores in town for those times when you're pressed for time and can't look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Dresher
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or catching a game at Cardinal Stadium, you will surely find a lot to do in Dresher. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever comes your way. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Dresher does more than provide somewhere to pick up a new prescription from Chestnut Hill Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you require to make it through your day or make your next outing successful.
Dresher CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are available at our Dresher pharmacies to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Dresher at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Susquehanna Road location. Set up a personalized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Dresher (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Dresher provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Dresher, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dresher, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dresher, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dresher, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dresher, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dresher, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Dresher, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dresher, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dresher, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dresher!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dresher, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.