CVS stores near me in Drexel Hill, PA
5001 TOWNSHIP LINE ROAD
DREXEL HILL, PA, 19026
802 LANSDOWNE AVENUE
DREXEL HILL, PA, 19026
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania Pharmacies
The Drexel Hill area has 177 CVS pharmacies, so there's a good chance you'll have one close to home. If you are packing your bags to catch a flight at Philadelphia Intl, a student on campus at Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary-Overbrook, or a local staying at home, your meds are important, and your nearby CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you suddenly need a refill in the middle of the night. When this occurs, you'll be relieved to know CVS has 26 24-hour pharmacies near Drexel Hill. Additionally, you'll find 100 drive-thru drugstores in Drexel Hill on the occasions when you do not have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Drexel Hill
No matter what you have planned, we help get you the things you need. This is especially important in Drexel Hill, where there is a lot to doófrom spending the day having fun at Trampoline & Adventure Park by Urban Air Delco to exploring Edgar Allan Poe National Historic Site. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Drexel Hill does more than provide the ability to fill new orders from Delaware County Memorial Hospital (DCMH); it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items needed to get through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Drexel Hill Services
Drexel Hill CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Township Line Rd location help our patients get rapid refills in Drexel Hill at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Drexel Hill (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Drexel Hill provide everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription meds at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Drexel Hill, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Drexel Hill, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Drexel Hill, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Drexel Hill, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Drexel Hill, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Drexel Hill, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Drexel Hill, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Drexel Hill, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Drexel Hill!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Drexel Hill, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.