CVS stores near me in Edinboro, PA
Pharmacies in Edinboro, Pennsylvania
With 10 CVS pharmacies in the Edinboro area, you're likely to have one not too far away. Whether you are packing up for a trip out of town, a student taking classes at Edinboro University Of Pennsylvania, or a local enjoying life in Edinboro, you have to have your meds, and CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies can happen at any time. When this happens, you'll be relieved to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Edinboro. Additionally, there are 8 drive-thru locations near the city if you don't have time to look for parking.
Your Edinboro Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Edinboro, such as cheering on your team at Sox Harrison Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what happens. Locating the best pharmacy in Edinboro provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items required to get through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Edinboro CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. Our Edinboro pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Edinboro at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Erie Street location. Set up a personalized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Edinboro (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Edinboro.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Edinboro, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Edinboro, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Edinboro, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Edinboro, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Edinboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Edinboro, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Edinboro, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Edinboro, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Edinboro, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Edinboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Edinboro, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.