CVS stores near me in Hanover, PA
Pharmacies in Hanover, Pennsylvania
You can shop at 13 CVS pharmacies in the Hanover area, making it a snap for residents to buy their prescription medication. Vacationers getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Hanover is your only option, like when you have to make a late flight. Thankfully, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Similarly, you find yourself in such a rush that you don't want to leave your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 10 drive-thru locations near the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Hanover Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Hanover, like cheering on your team at Sheppard and Myers Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever you choose to do. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Hanover, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from South Hanover Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Hanover
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our Hanover pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Carlisle Street location help our patients find prescription drugs in Hanover at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Hanover (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hanover offer ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Hanover, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hanover, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hanover, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hanover, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hanover, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hanover, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Hanover, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hanover, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hanover, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hanover!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hanover, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.