CVS stores near me in Hazleton, PA
64 SOUTH LOCUST ST.,
HAZLETON, PA, 18201
Pharmacies in Hazleton, Pennsylvania
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Hazleton area is simple. In fact, there are 8 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a vacationer packing up for an upcoming trip or a student getting a refill before enrolling at Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Hazleton, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. Sometimes you're in a hurry and every second matters. In Hazleton, you can find 5 drive-thru pharmacies near case you do not want to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hazleton
No matter what you do, we help you get the things you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Hazleton, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready to deal with what life throws at you and to get the most out of your day. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Hazleton, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Lehigh Valley Hospital-Hazleton, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Hazleton
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. services to meet the requirements of all residents, including are provided at our Hazleton pharmacies to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Hazleton at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Locust Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Hazleton (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hazleton.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get prescription medication or over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Hazleton, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hazleton, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hazleton, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hazleton, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hazleton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hazleton, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hazleton, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hazleton, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hazleton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hazleton, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.