CVS stores near me in Johnstown, PA
1650 MENOHER BLVD.
JOHNSTOWN, PA, 15905
1198 SCALP AVE.
JOHNSTOWN, PA, 15904
Pharmacies in Johnstown, Pennsylvania
The Johnstown area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to locate the medicine you're after in any part of town. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before starting classes at University Of Pittsburgh-Johnstown, globetrotters packing for their next vacation and residents in need of daily support can all get their pharmaceutical requirements met. There are times when, for whatever reason, you find yourself running late and don't have time to get out of your car. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Johnstown in the city to help you get your meds and get back on the road fast.
Your Local Pharmacy in Johnstown
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you need to make it through the day. In Johnstown, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doóincluding taking in Johnstown Flood National Memorial. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Johnstown is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Select Specialty Hospital - Johnstown, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Johnstown
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Johnstown to meet the demands of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Menoher Blvd location help you find prescription drugs in Johnstown at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Johnstown (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Johnstown.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Johnstown, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Johnstown, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Johnstown, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Johnstown, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Johnstown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Johnstown, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Johnstown, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Johnstown, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Johnstown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Johnstown, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.