CVS stores near me in Latrobe, PA
1706 THEATRE ST.
LATROBE, PA, 15650
Latrobe, Pennsylvania Pharmacies
You can shop at 4 CVS pharmacies in the Latrobe area, making it simple for members of the community to buy their prescription medication. Students living on-campus at Saint Vincent College, travelers packing up before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can buy their medication without having to go too far. There will occasionally be times when you are running late and can't run into the store. Fortunately, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in Latrobe in the city to help you get your meds as quickly and conveniently.
Your Local Pharmacy in Latrobe
No matter what you have planned, we help you get what you require. In Latrobe, this is extra important, as there is so much to doósuch as catching some rays at Paradise Beach. Finding the best pharmacy in Latrobe does more than provide somewhere to get a new order from Excela Health Latrobe Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Latrobe CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Latrobe are here to meet the medical requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Latrobe at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Theatre St location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Latrobe (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Latrobe.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get prescription meds as well as over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Latrobe, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Latrobe, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Latrobe, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Latrobe, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Latrobe, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Latrobe, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Latrobe, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Latrobe, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Latrobe!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Latrobe, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.