CVS stores near me in Macungie, PA
3295 PA ROUTE 100, THE SHOPPES AT MACUNGIE
MACUNGIE, PA, 18062
Macungie, Pennsylvania Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Macungie area. In fact, there are 43 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a student getting a refill prior to heading off to Cedar Crest College or a traveler packing up for your next trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you are catching a late flight, and need to fill prescriptions as you are hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Macungie is what you're looking for. In addition to the 4 24-hour pharmacies, there are 34 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to search for a parking spot and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Macungie
There's plenty to do in Macungie, including catching a game at Valley Preferred Cycling Center. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Macungie is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Imaging at St. Luke's West End Medical Center, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Macungie CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Macungie are pleased to offer services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Main Street store help our patients find prescription drugs in Macungie at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through accessing medication refills, medication delivery in Macungie (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Macungie provide everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Macungie, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Macungie, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Macungie, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Macungie, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Macungie, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Macungie, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Macungie, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Macungie, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Macungie, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Macungie!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Macungie, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.