CVS stores near me in New Holland, PA
706 WEST MAIN STREET
NEW HOLLAND, PA, 17557
New Holland, Pennsylvania Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the New Holland area. In fact, there are 34 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're getting refills for your home or a traveler getting ready for an upcoming journey, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you booked a red-eye, and have to refill your medication to finalize your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near New Holland is what you're looking for. In addition to the 24-hour pharmacy, there are 24 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to park your car and go in the store.
Your New Holland Pharmacy
In New Holland, there's a lot to do, such as catching a game at Garden Spot High School Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever you choose to do. Locating the best pharmacy in New Holland not only gives you a place to get new prescriptions from WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items required to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
New Holland CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in New Holland are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Main Street location help you get rapid refills in New Holland at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with accessing medication delivery in New Holland (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near New Holland offer ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase everyday items and prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy New Holland, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in New Holland, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in New Holland, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in New Holland, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in New Holland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in New Holland, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in New Holland, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in New Holland, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in New Holland, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in New Holland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in New Holland, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.