CVS stores near me in North Wales, PA
Pharmacies in North Wales, Pennsylvania
The North Wales area has 145 CVS pharmacies, so you're sure to have one nearby. If you're packing your things to head out of town, a student on campus at Gwynedd Mercy University, or a local staying at home, your prescription medication is vital, and CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you realize you need a refill in the middle of the night. When this occurs, you'll be relieved to learn you can find 18 24-hour pharmacies near North Wales. There are also 84 drive-thru drugstores in the city for when you do not want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in North Wales
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or cheering on your team at Gwynedd Mercy Softball Field, there's plenty to do in North Wales. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you choose to do. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in North Wales, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Abington Health Lansdale Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in North Wales
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our North Wales pharmacies are proud to provide the following services to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Witchwood Dr store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in North Wales at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with managing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in North Wales (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near North Wales provide ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get prescription meds as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy North Wales, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Wales, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Wales, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Wales, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Wales, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Wales, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in North Wales, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Wales, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Wales, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Wales!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Wales, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.