CVS stores near me in Pennsburg, PA
Pennsburg, Pennsylvania Pharmacies
Pennsburg citizens, from homebodies content to relax at home to vacationers packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription medication nearby. There are 62 CVS pharmacies in the Pennsburg area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Pennsburg, such as when you booked a red-eye, you will be pleased to know CVS has 8 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you'll find 50 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a hurry and can't look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Pennsburg
There is so much to do in Pennsburg, such as catching a game at Alumni Memorial Field, QCHS. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Pennsburg, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Reading Hospital Medical Group Laboratory, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Pennsburg
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. The following services are offered at our Pennsburg pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Pottstown Avenue location help our patients find prescription drugs in Pennsburg at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Pennsburg (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Pennsburg.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Pennsburg, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Pennsburg, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Pennsburg, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Pennsburg, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Pennsburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Pennsburg, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Pennsburg, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Pennsburg, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Pennsburg, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Pennsburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsburg, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.