CVS stores near me in Richboro, PA
Richboro, Pennsylvania Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Richboro area is easy. In fact, there are 119 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a long-awaited trip or prior to starting another semester at Strayer University-Pennsylvania, we've got you covered. If you're catching a red-eye, and need to refill your medication as part of your last-minute preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Richboro. In addition to the 14 24-hour pharmacies, there are 87 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to look for a place to park and go in the store.
Your Richboro Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get what you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Richboro, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are making the most of your day. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Richboro, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Village At Newtown Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Richboro Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Richboro to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Second Street location help you get rapid refills in Richboro at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Richboro (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Richboro provide ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Richboro, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Richboro, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Richboro, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Richboro, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Richboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Richboro, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Richboro, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Richboro, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Richboro, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Richboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Richboro, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.