CVS stores near me in Tunkhannock, PA
Pharmacies in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
You will find 10 CVS pharmacies in the Tunkhannock area, making it easy for residents to get their prescription drugs. Globetrotters packing up before going to the airport, and Tunkhannock natives all can buy their medication without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Tunkhannock is your only choice, such as when you've booked a red-eye. Luckily, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Also, you find yourself in such a hurry that you don't want to take the time to find a parking space. When this is the case, the 9 drive-thru drugstores in Tunkhannock are there for you.
Your Tunkhannock Pharmacy
There are several possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Tunkhannock, like cheering on your team at Lions Pride Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever you do. Finding the best pharmacy in Tunkhannock does more than provide somewhere to fill a new prescription from Commonwealth Health Tyler Memorial Hospital; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to get through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Tunkhannock
CVS pharmacies in Tunkhannock are open to meet the requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Towne Plaza store help you find prescription drugs in Tunkhannock at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Tunkhannock (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Tunkhannock.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Tunkhannock, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Tunkhannock, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Tunkhannock, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Tunkhannock, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Tunkhannock, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Tunkhannock, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Tunkhannock, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Tunkhannock, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Tunkhannock!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Tunkhannock, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.