CVS stores near me in Washington, PA
175 W. BEAU STREET
WASHINGTON, PA, 15301
Pharmacies in Washington, Pennsylvania
The Washington area has 14 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to find the medicine you require in any part of town. College students looking to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Washington & Jefferson College, travelers getting ready for their next trip and residents who require ongoing support all have their prescription medication needs taken care of. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Washington, such as when you have to catch a late flight. Thankfully, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, if you are short on time and don't want to take the time to find a parking spot, the 11 drive-thru pharmacies near town can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Washington
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Washington, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are enjoying the local attractions. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Washington is where to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Washington Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Washington
CVS pharmacies in Washington are open to meet the medical demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Beau Street store help you find medication in Washington at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes like prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Washington (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Washington.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get prescription drugs or everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Washington, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Washington, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Washington, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Washington, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Washington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Washington, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Washington, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Washington, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Washington, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Washington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Washington, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.